Join the Club
The Sacramento County Bar Association’s 100 Percent Club is a special category of member firms who have demonstrated an outstanding commitment to the work done through SCBA programs and services in the legal profession and the community.
These firms with five or more attorneys have indicated their commitment by having 100 Percent of their attorneys as members of the SCBA. The SCBA is always exploring additional benefits to reward and recognize our 100 Percent Club Members.
- Abbott & Kindermann Inc.
- Bartholomew & Wasznicky LLP
- Bartkiewicz Kronick & Shanahan
- Beeson Tayer & Bodine APC
- Best Best & Krieger LLP
- Bohm Law Group, Inc.
- Boutin Jones, Inc.
- Buzzell Law Group, PC
- California Dept. of Human Resources
- California Farm Bureau Federation
- Carothers DiSante & Freudenberger LLP
- Cohen Durrett LLP
- Cook Brown, LLP
- Cuneo Black Ward & Missler
- Curtis Legal Group
- Daponde Szabo Rowe PC
- Day Carter & Murphy LLP
- Delfino Madden O’Malley Coyle Koewler
- Diepenbrock Elkin Gleason LLP
- Donahue Davies LLP
- Downey Brand, LLP
- Dreyer Babich Buccola Wood Campora, LLP
- Duggan Law Corporation
- Eason Tambornini, ALC
- Ellison Schneider Harris & Donlan LLP
- Evans Wieckowski Ward & Scoffield, LLP
- Fagen Friedman & Fulfrost LLP
- Felderstein Fitzgerald Willoughby & Pascuzzi & Rios, LLP
- Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Forester Purcell Stowell PC
- Gale, Angelo, Johnson & Pruett P.C.
- Gavrilov & Brooks
- Greenberg Traurig
- Gurnee Mason & Forestiere, LLP
- Hanson Bridgett LLP
- Hansen Kohls Sommer & Jacob, LLP
- Hardy Erich Brown & Wilson
- Hefner Stark & Marois, LLP
- Hiroshima Daggett ALC
- Jacobsen & McElroy, PC
- Kennaday Leavitt Owensby PC
- Klinedinst, PC
- Kershaw Cook & Talley PC
- Knox Lemmon & Anapolsky
- Krogh & Decker LLP
- Kronick Moskovitz Tiedemann & Girard
- Langenkamp Curtis & Price, LLP
- Lauria Tokunaga Gates & Linn, LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Longyear O’Dea & Lavra LLP
- Low McKinley Baleria & Salenko LLP
- Matheny Sears Linkert & Jaime LLP
- Mastagni Holstedt, A.P.C.
- Meegan Hanschu Kassenbrock
- Messing Adams & Jasmine LLP
- Mokri Vanis & Jones LLP
- Molina Healthcare, Inc.
- Murphy Austin Adams Schoenfeld LLP
- Murphy Campbell Alliston & Quinn
- Nossaman LLP
- O’Connor Thompson McDonough Klotsche LLP
- Ogletree Deakins Nash Smoak
- Olson Hagel & Fishburn LLP
- Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Palmer Kazanjian Wohl Hodson LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
- Pioneer Law Group
- Rediger McHugh LLP
- Remy Moose Manley, LLP
- Rothschild Wishek & Sands LLP
- Schuering Zimmerman & Doyle LLP
- Simas & Associates Ltd.
- Sloan Sakai Yeung & Wong LLP
- Somach Simmons & Dunn
- Spinelli Donald & Nott
- Thomas Law Group
- Timmons Owen Jansen & Tichy, Inc.
- Trainor Fairbrook
- Wagner Kirkman Blaine Klomparens & Youmans, LLP
- Weintraub Tobin
- Wilke Fleury Hoffelt Gould & Birney LLP
- Woodruff O’Hair Posner & Salinger, Inc.
As a 100 Percent Club Member, You Will Receive the Following Complimentary Public Recognition:
- Your Firm will appear on the SCBA Home Page Website with a direct live link to Your Firm’s Website
The SCBA website has recently seen as many as 1,200 unique visitors in a single day, over 5,000 per week; this is a great way for your firm to stand out in the crowded legal field.
- Your Firm will be listed in the SCBA bi-monthly Sacramento Lawyer Magazine
The SCBA bi-monthly Sacramento Lawyer Magazine is distributed to all of our members throughout the Sacramento region, another way to raise your firm’s
visibility in the legal community.
- Your Firm will receive recognition at the SCBA Annual Meeting with a frameable Certificate
The SCBA Annual Meeting Luncheon gives firm leaders and members an opportunity to gather and share their unique issues as well as meet and greet the SCBA Board of Directors and incoming President.
- Your Firm will be listed in the SCBA Legal Directory
Your Firm will be listed throughout the year in the SCBA Legal Directory.
If your firm is not already part of the 100 Percent Club, the SCBA makes it easy to join. Please contact Martha Fenchen, SCBA Member Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, 916-564-3780, to provide a group renewal invoice as well as individual invoices for your attorneys to make the process as easy as possible.