The Sacramento County Bar Association operates the Lawyer Referral and Information Service (LRIS) to Join the Attorney Referral Service assist the people of Sacramento who have legal problems find a lawyer.
Why Join the LRIS?
- LRIS assists attorneys in increasing their client base.
- Each year the LRIS sends approximately 3000 referrals to more than 55 attorneys currently on the service .
- LRIS of Sacramento County Bar Association is certified by the State Bar of California #0008 .
- LRIS is a non-profit service.
Requirements for Joining the LRIS
- Maintain malpractice insurance in the amount of $100,000/$300,000. A special policy can be provided that will cover the attorney for these limits only on cases from the LRIS. Insurance discounts available.
- Provide the client a one-half hour consultation w/out charge for clients who have prepaid to the service a $50 administrative fee.
- Pay to LRIS for cases accepted the percentage fees agreed upon for cases received.
- Dues for memberships in the ARS are free for SCBA members. Non-members pay dues of $185 per year.
Attorneys interested in more information on the LRIS email LRIS Administrator Contact Abner Collazo at email@example.com
or call (916) 564-3780.
If you are a non-lawyer and need a referral to a lawyer, please click on button below.