Sacramento County Bar Association Advertising Opportunities
The Sacramento County Bar Association [SCBA] is an active, vibrant community of dedicated lawyers serving the greater Sacramento community.
To enhance the system of justice, the lawyers who serve it, and the community served by it.
Who we are
The SCBA publishes a Bi-Monthly full color Magazine, Annual Legal Directory, and a weekly eNewsletter all with an on-line version that has embedded.com click through to all published websites
Are active professional attorneys in the greater Sacramento Region
STRATEGIC PRIORITIES AND GOALS
- Foster an engaged, collegial, diverse, and supportive community of dedicated lawyers.
- Increase public understanding of the Rule of Law and the justice system.
- Serve as a leader in the civic and legal communities by having a positive impact on issues of importance.
- Increase access to justice for the poor and those of modest means.
- Develop the infrastructure and governance capacity to successfully implement the strategic plan.
Be a proud sponsor of the Sacramento County Bar Association with the purchase of an advertisement in the Centennial Book.
The print version of Sacramento Lawyer Magazine is published six times a year and, with the on-line version, has an estimated annual pass along readership to extend over 77,500. Sacramento Lawyer Magazine is a full color coffee table publication. The on-line version is open to the public and is on a number of Social Networking sites, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Yudu. Sacramento Lawyer Magazine on-line version is a fast interactive page turning publication and has the ability to zoom in and out in Full HD resolution with full text search capabilities. Advertisers and article have embedded.com click through to all published websites. The print version is delivered directly to over 2300 active working attorneys in the greater Sacramento area. The print version is also made available in waiting rooms at a number of law firms and medical offices.
in the Greater Sacramento Region
Online and Print Magazine Readers every other month
- Printed by sheetfed offset; 80# matte stock
- Line screen: 150
- Final trim size: 8 3/8” x 10 7/8”
- Bleed: add 1/8” on each side of trim
- Binding method: saddle stitched
Advertisements must be prepared for high resolution four color process printing. Use CMYK images at 100% of reproduction size, 300dpi. Adobe Acrobat PDF high resolution, Illustrator or InDesign all CMYK.
Sacramento Lawyer Magazine(all in color)
Color – Size
Contact Danielle at email@example.com for more information
Weekly on-line publication
Deadline: Weekly Distribution
Advertising Deadline: One week prior
Please speak with an account manager for current rates and to see what specials are available for your business.
Advertisements must be web optimized; 72dpi in JPG, PNG, GIF format.
SCBA eNewsletter Banner Ad
One Month (4x)
Two Months (8x)